My BIG List
People say if you write down your plans and goals then you are more likely to see them through, that there is something in the process of actually writing down your goals that connects your subconscious in ways to actually accomplish them. I was inspired by this thought to write down a list of all the things I want to BE, HAVE, and DO in my life. It’s like a bucket list of things I want to try and accomplish before I part this earth. This list is supposed to be fun, and will grow and hopefully as I accomplish some of these items I’ll add more!
- A Renaissance man.
- Become a best-selling author.
- Healthy throughout my adult life.
- A serial entrepreneur.
- Become Financially independent where I don’t have to work to survive.
- A good husband (when that time comes ;).
- A good father (when I get children, and only my children can cross this off).
- Act in a commercial for a product that I like and enjoy.
- Inspire positive change in people.
- Speak in front of an audience of 10,000 people or more.
- Write a book.
- Start a company.
- Release my own album.
- Release a hit song.
- Earn my parachuting license.
- Get my Pilots license.
- Create a business or product that dramatically impacts the world.
- Hang out with Sir Richard Branson.
- Hang out with Elon Musk.
- Travel across the United States in an RV living as cheaply as possibly.
- Race in a Rally Car Race.
- Get my Masters Degree in something that interests me.
Run a half-marathon.
- Heli-snowboard in Alaska.
- Go Kiteboarding.
- Create a scholarship to help students interested in engineering.
- A sailboat (to retire on and sail the seven seas like a pirate).